PLATE CARRIER w/EXTERNAL PLATE POCKETS/ MED-2XL/ BLACK
- Plate Carrier with easy to access external hard plate pockets. This plate carrier has breathable mesh inner pockets for soft body armor panels. The inner pockets feature a pass-through shoulder opening for soft body armor with adjustable shoulder straps to pass through from the front panel to the back panel.
- On the outside of the front and back panels are easy to access external hard body plate armor pockets. One side of the external pockets has a full length heavy duty zipper and a top flap with hook and loop fasteners. This allows the wearer to quickly and easily insert Level III or Level IV hard plates, when the situation requires it, to quickly upgrade their protection level. The external pockets will accommodate a pair of standard 10” X 12” hard plates or up to a pair of 11” X 14” hard plates.
- Adjustable for length 2” side straps with large plastic buckles that can be extended out to 58"L. The quick connect buckles allow you to quickly and easily get the plate carrier onto your body. Quick connect buckles and the adjustable strap are positioned for easy access while being worn.
- PALs webbing on the front & back panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, magazine pouches, radio/utility pouches, and other essential gear.
- Adjustable for length Shoulder straps with large heavy duty quick connect buckles with hook and loop fasteners. Includes two padded shoulder covers with PALs webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing.
- The top of the front and rear panels feature a 12.25”W X 2.75”H loop fastener patch areas. The top two PALs webbing rows on the front panel have loop fasteners and the rear panel has a 12.5”W X 2”H loop fastener patch area just under the larger patch area. This allows the user to place Department/Unit patches, name tapes, and moral patches to their plate carrier.
- Heavy Duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel.
- Made with tough and durable PVC material that is water and chemical resistant. Double and re-enforcement cross stitching in critical areas.